A Clean Refrigerator

After hurricane Irma we lost power for 7 solid days. I will admit on day 3 I became not so cheery and smiley. I wanted my normal life back. I wanted to cook, clean, measure and weigh my food. I wanted my bed with some nice cold AC blowing on me!
However, I had to start seeing this as an opportunity. Opportunity comes from change and change is inevitable. Think about it. Nature creates change with seasons: Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring.

So what opportunity could I possibly find in Hurricane Irma? I was able to clean my refrigerator out. I mean like scrub and start over. All fresh and healthy foods. Foods that make me a better athlete and food that heals my body. Not only did I get to do this for me but for my boys too.

The week before Irma 20 people at the gym had started a Macrostax challenge. They are weighing, measuring, and being conscientious about how much they put into their mouths. They’re doing this with Macrostax, an amazing web based app that tells you exactly how much to eat based on your personal goals, workout days, rest days, and this magical re-feed day. Glenda, one of the participants, lost 2 pounds and 2 inches in the first week!

We offer 1 on 1 nutrition coaching with several options that fit you and your budget best. So many people talk to me about wanting to lose weight, tone up and/or gain muscle. Fitness is only 20% of the “lose weight, tone up and/or gain muscle” pie. Nutrition is the other 80%.

So here is to a new opportunity, a clean refrigerator and offering NIKA Athletics the entire pie, weighted and measured.

Start here

Book a free intro today so we can learn all about you, your goals and how we can help you reach them
Free Intro