“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
Being more OPTIMISTIC, can bring you a more positive, productive life.
Follow these six steps to UP your OPTIMISM game:
- Challenge how you think. If you always react in a certain way, stop now and think of a different way you could think about your everyday life. Can I view this differently?
- Copy what you see, don’t recreate the wheel. It works! Watch someone else who is very optimistic. It may not feel comfortable at first, but try to copy what the other person is doing.
- Use positive mantras. We talk to ourselves the most. Let’s make our conversation positive. What you give, you get!
- Small successes are successes. Celebrate them all!
- Live with intention. Live your life, don’t let it live you.
- Be grateful. Sometimes life feels negative. STOP and write what you are grateful for today. Keep going until that positive comes back. There is so much to always be grateful for.
Nika Athletics Mindset Coach