Membership Hold Request
Sometimes you just need a moment. We get it.
In our Client Bill of Rights we outline the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold. “Punch Card” memberships, regardless of usage, are not eligible to be put on hold. Before submitting your hold request, please review the important information below.
- Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than four (4) days prior to a membership payment date. Late requests will be accepted pending the upcoming payment is processed and paid in full.
- Members who are in good financial standing (consistent, timely, automatic payments) and have completed two months of membership are eligible for a hold.
- A hold may be requested for up to four (4) weeks per membership year. One hold per membership year maximum.
- Membership billing will automatically resume after the hold ends.
- Members on a hold are welcome to attend events but may not use the gym, equipment, or participate in any classes, training sessions, or other coaching.
- If you choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day cancellation notice remains as outlined in the Client Bill of Rights.
We understand that life circumstances change. This policy has been created to be fair to our members, business, and our team. Please never hesitate to ask if you have questions.